How To Measure Your Bra Size At Home
A bra size has two measurements; the band width (bra size) and the cup size. Follow the easy steps below to fit yourself, you just need a body tape measure!
TIP: Leave your bra on to fit properly
Find your Bra Band Size
- Measure around your chest, just under the bust, ensuring the tape measure is level around the body (a mirror will help) and pulled snugly, but not too tightly. This measurement is your band width.
- TIP: Odd number? Round down to the nearest even number.
Find your Cup Size
- For your cup size, measure around the fullest part of your bust, and then use the table below to check your size
- All bras sizes are approximate and can vary between brands.
- Lingerie fitters in our shops will be happy to advise you further.
- START SHOPPING!
Online Fit Guide Video
NEED MORE ASSISTANCE?